Effective: March 14, 2019
A. COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF PII AND NON-PII
2. We will collect non-PII, including, but not limited to, your IP address, aggregate user data and browser type, with or without your consent. This date is used to manage and improve our Services, track usage of our Services, and for security purposes.
3. You may choose to provide or store PII or non-PII information in a profile you may have with or through our Services, including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, interests, hobbies or work experience (collectively “Profile Information”). The Profile Information in your profiles is provided in your sole discretion. You can change your Profile Information at any time by contacting us at admin@Fives Investments.com or by controlling your account settings.
5. A pixel tag is a tiny image inserted in a web page that is used to record the number and types of views for that page. We may allow third-party pixel tags to be present on our Services for purposes of advertising, providing services, and/or for data and statistics collection.
8. Third-party applications (such as widgets) created by third-party developers may also be available on our Services. Third-party applications are small bits of software. However, we do not control the third-party developers and cannot dictate their actions. When you engage with a third-party application you are interacting with the third-party developer and not with us. We encourage you to not provide PII to the third-party’s application unless the you knows the party with whom you are interacting.
9. You agree that we will use your email to notify you, and only you, of our products or any other promotions and sales.
B. WE PROVIDE YOU WITH CHOICES ABOUT THE USE OF YOUR PII
3. In order to locate other users of our Services that you may already know or would like to know, we may allows users of our Services to search for you or other users using PII provided in creating a profile and allowed to be made visible to other users, such as your name and email address. We may also allow users to browse for certain Profile Information in order to help connect with other users of our Services. Search engines may index the portion of an user’s profile (including the PII) that is publicly displayed.
4. If you have consented to receive promotional materials or notifications from us, we may periodically use your email address to send you the materials. If you want to stop receiving such materials from us please email us at admin@Fives Investments.com or follow the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. Our employees, agents and contractors must have a legitimate business reason to obtain access to your PII. We may share your PII with those who help us manage or provide our Services (for example, message board administration, order fulfillment, statistical analyses, data processing), or with outside contractors, agents or sponsors who help us with administration of our Services. These outside contractors, agents or sponsors may temporarily store PII on their servers, but their access to PII is limited to providing us with a specific service and not for any other purpose. We may also provide your PII to a third-party in those instances where you have chosen to receive certain information and have been notified that the fulfillment of such a request requires the sharing of your PII. We also may share your PII with affiliated companies if we has a business reason to do so.
6. As described above, we may customize the advertising and marketing messages you receive on on our Services, or we may work with outside companies to do so. Your non-PII and/or Profile Information may be shared with outside companies so that this customization can be accomplished. We prohibit these companies from sharing your non-PII and/or Profile Information with any third-party or from using it for any other purpose. Anonymous click stream, number of page views calculated by pixel tags, and aggregated demographic information may also be shared with our advertisers and business partners.
7. There may be instances when we may access or disclose PII, Profile Information or non-PII without providing you with a choice in order to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or that of our affiliated companies or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of our Services or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if we sell all or part of our business or makes a sale or transfer of all or a material part of our assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, we may transfer your PII to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
8. When a user of our Service who is located in the European Union chooses to post Profile Information that will be publicly disclosed, that user is responsible for ensuring that such information conforms to all local data protection laws. We are not responsible under the EU local data protection laws for user information.
C. SECURITY OF PII. We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard PII and payment information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. In addition, we use reasonable methods to make sure that PII is accurate, up-to-date and appropriately complete.
D. ACCESS, REMEDIES AND COMPLIANCE. Whenever possible, you may review the PII we maintain about you in our records and we will take reasonable steps to correct any PII you inform us is incorrect. If you ask us to stop using your PII, we will honor that request while retaining any record of your PII that is necessary to comply with applicable federal, state, or local laws.